GENERAL JOB OVERVIEW:
The Drawing Room and Operations Coordinator will act as a conduit to improve the business process and quality control between drawing room management and site operations for the ventilation division. Reporting directly to the Lead Draftsman, the Coordinator will be a key asset in the marketing of various projects.
- Quality control – verification of fabrication sheets against drawings prior to fabrication.
- Preparation/verification of requisition orders (hardware, suspension, accessories, etc.) prior to mobilization of the job site.
- Verification of all equipment (fans, fire dampers, louvers, motorized dampers, etc.) prior to site mobilization.
- Support the Operations Manager in the preparation / verification of tooling lists required for projects.
- Participate in the analysis and continuous improvement of business processes.
- Ensure certification and updating of personal equipment for site workers.
- Make surveys for the draftsmen when necessary.
- Any other related duties, including support to the plumbing/piping division.
- DEP in tinsmithing.
- DEP or technical diploma in building mechanics (an asset).
- 1-3 years experience in ventilation.
- 0-3 years experience in administration (an asset).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Group medical and dental insurance paid at 60% by the employer.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- 5 paid personal days per year.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Access to telecommuting in hybrid mode.
- Summer schedule: 10 summer Fridays.
- Fruit basket twice a week.
- Free Coffee.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Safety Boot/Shoe Reimbursement Program.
- Professional Dues Reimbursement Program.
- Recurring Social Activities.
- And much more!
* Employment Equity: Kolostat is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and therefore invites applications from women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in Kolostat. We would also like to inform you that only those candidates selected for the next stage of the process will be contacted.
Interested in this job opening?
Leave us your CV below!