Founded in 1927, Kolostat®, a major building services contractor working in the industrial and commercial sector, is currently seeking candidates to fill the following position:
The primary duties of this position are:
- Load ventilation ducts from our various suppliers and transport them to construction sites;
- Pick up materials from various suppliers and bring them to our warehouse;
- Work closely with the coordinator and warehouse managers;
- When the work is quiet, assist the warehouse managers with various tasks;
- Operate the truck in a safe manner;
- Inspect the truck before, during and after transport;
- Fill out administrative documents (time sheet, etc…);
- Keep the vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform all other duties related to this position.
This employee will report to the Operations Manager.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of Class 3 driving experience (Mandatory);
- Valid class 3 driver’s license and a good driving record (Mandatory);
- 25 years of age or older (Mandatory);
- Must have flexibility in scheduling;
- Must be in very good physical condition;
- Must be able to work in a team environment;
- Must be able to drive a forklift and a lift platform (an asset)
- Must be able to commute to and from the Kolostat office each morning (Mandatory);
- Bilingual (an asset).
Why join the Kolostat team :
- Competitive total compensation;
- Insurance coverage including drug, life and long term disability;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year starting the first year;
- 5 personal days per year (sick leave or family obligations);
- Employee recognition program;
- Employee and Family Assistance Program;
- 1000 referral program;
- On-site gym, secure bike rack and outdoor basketball hoop;
- Frequent social events.
Salary: To be discussed (depending on experience and skills).
Interested in this job opening?
Leave us your CV below!