GENERAL JOB OVERVIEW:
Le ou la concepteur(trice) en mécanique du bâtiment agira à titre responsable technique de la production des dessins d’atelier servant de guide pour les divers projets mécanique.
- Analyze plans and specifications.
- Select the instruments to be installed.
- Work in close collaboration with the draftsmen to create an installation document for the site teams containing network architecture and control diagrams.
- Design projects for optimal economic and technical use of equipment while ensuring compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Produce approval drawings and technical information documents for submission to the client/engineering firm.
- Work in conjunction with project managers.
- DEC or BACC in mechanical engineering.
- 3 to 5 years experiences.
- Have a good knowledge of building mechanics.
- Have combined knowledge in HVAC (ventilation, piping and plumbing).
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Mastery of the Office software suite.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Group medical and dental insurance paid at 60% by the employer.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- 5 paid personal days per year.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Access to telecommuting in hybrid mode.
- Summer schedule: 10 summer Fridays.
- Fruit basket twice a week.
- Free Coffee.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Safety Boot/Shoe Reimbursement Program.
- Professional Dues Reimbursement Program.
- Recurring Social Activities.
- And much more!
* Employment Equity: Kolostat is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and therefore invites applications from women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in Kolostat. We would also like to inform you that only those candidates selected for the next stage of the process will be contacted.
Interested in this job opening?
Leave us your CV below!