GENERAL JOB OVERVIEW:
The Billing Clerk is responsible for the billing of the construction department while ensuring that the various contract agreements are met.
- Ensure data entry into the accounting system.
- Provide billing reports.
- Answer questions from project managers.
- Send statements of account and follow up on overdue accounts receivable.
- Follow up on open files to ensure follow-up on important documents for billing.
- Complete releases and letters from CNESST/CCQ.
- Send copies of invoices to clients and respond to various requests.
- Transmit copies of invoices on different electronic platforms.
- Participate in month-end accounting entries for billing.
- Carry out other related tasks linked to the position.
- DEP or Technical in administration/accounting an asset.
- 1 to 3 years experience in billing.
- Experience in construction, maintenance and engineering (an asset).
- Knowledge of the Office suite.
- Bilingual (French & English) (an asset).
- Ability to work under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Group medical and dental insurance paid at 60% by the employer.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- 5 paid personal days per year.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Access to telecommuting in hybrid mode.
- Summer schedule: 10 summer Fridays.
- Fruit basket twice a week.
- Free Coffee.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Safety Boot/Shoe Reimbursement Program.
- Professional Dues Reimbursement Program.
- Recurring Social Activities.
- And much more!
* Employment Equity: Kolostat is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and therefore invites applications from women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in Kolostat. We would also like to inform you that only those candidates selected for the next stage of the process will be contacted.
Interested in this job opening?
Leave us your CV below!